In this episode, Rani chats to John El-Mokedem, a breakthrough coach helping people facing significant challenges in life. Some of the conversation highlights of this fascinating conversation are:
- The story of John’s own journey from being a chronic fatigue syndrome sufferer to complete remission after he had a deep insight into the nature of his experiences.
- John’s realisation that trying to control every aspect of life with his thinking contributed to his illness.
- How John found it futile to navigate his illness through his thinking mind.
- That peace is not the absence of symptoms.
- “It takes energy to be tired.”
- Life and its challenges are not navigated in thinking.
- The analogy of the leaky bucket – the leaks representing a misunderstanding about the nature of the mind and our experiences.
- John’s research study demonstrating the efficacy of psycho-spiritual mental health education for people with chronic fatigue syndrome.
🔥 Subscribe to our podcast + also leave a review on Apple Podcasts as this would help us get to more listeners like you.