Dr. Agapi Ermides is an anesthesiologist 🩺 in Bronx, New York. She received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. We speak to Agapi about her long-standing interest in end-of-life work and her experience of setting up virtual Death Cafes at the onset of COVID-19.
In this episode:
- Background and career journey
- Curiosity about death and dying growing up
- About Death Doula training
- Death Cafe – what is it, common misconceptions, the reality
- Who comes to a Death Cafe?
- “Love is all that matters”
- “Important not to influence others as to what they should think or believe about what happens to them after death.”
- How to connect with Dr. Agapi:
To review our podcast:
Please visit our show page on Apple Podcasts or email us.